1. Loss caused by the intentional act or negligence of the insured; the insured goods caused by unqualified packaging are damaged by scratches, bumps or chipping.
2. Losses caused by poor quality or short-term differences before the insurance parcel before the insurance liability begins.
3. The natural loss, oxidation, rust damage, mildew, deterioration, rust, fading, mechanical, electrical and electrical failure of the insured postal packet, and any loss due to temperature and humidity changes, essential defects, characteristics, market price, war, etc. The damage caused.
4. Losses or expenses caused by delays in transportation caused by strikes during transportation, customs inspections, etc., risks of confiscation and rejection, indirect and risk of loss of profits, and any loss caused by liability risks.
55. Depreciation caused by market factors, any loss caused by the natural nature of the goods
6. Fragile products such as ceramic glass products, LCD screens, etc. Animals and plants, sea cargo, fresh goods, blood products, perishable items,、
Any loss of goods that need to be refrigerated. Any loss from the repair, return or use of used or used equipment.
7. Any loss of goods that occurs when the outer packaging is in good condition or after the consignee has completed the receipt. Weapons and ammunition, satellites, artifacts, cash,
Any loss of items such as cheques, notes, documents, securities, letters of credit, passports, art, gold and silver, jewellery, jewellery,diamonds, jade, marble, antiques, etc.
8. Any loss of precision goods in China without repair or loss of technical capabilities
9. If the buyer does not receive the goods due to customs clearance, and has not exceeded the time limit for the delivery of the goods for refund operation or application for compensation, such as imitation cards, contraband, etc. and non-compliance with the insurance agreement, the claim cannot be accepted.